Still out shopping? Only 14 days left until Christmas!!! I have picked out a few ideas in the $100 and under range for today’s gift guide.
I have included a few of my personal favorites below such as:
- The slip silk pillowcase. It is made to not pull on your hair or skin, preventing split ends and aging. It also comes in several colors such as pink, white, black, navy, gold, charcoal and caramel.
- I’ve also included two workout brands I love, ALALA, the black and white leggings below, and the pink leopard print leggings by Varley. Both brands have very cool pieces that rival Lululemon if you are looking for something everyone else doesn’t already have.
- My absolute favorite thong underwear are also listed, Hanky Panky. These are amazing quality, comfortable, lace and don’t cut into your side. I prefer the low rise. They only come in two sizes, low rise and original rise.
- I actually stumbled across the pouch shown in the left upper corner. It is called a Commute clutch and has a place for your phone, cards, headphones and tablet or iPad. For someone always changing bags, in my case my work bag and everyday bags, I think this is a great idea.
- Click through the items at the bottom to see even more options including gifts for the home!
Click to shop below!
I added a few other cool things not shown in the picture above!